THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

assalamualaikum and hi my friends..First and foremost I would like to wish the muslims a salam ramadhan al-mubarak and i hope that it is not too late for me to do so. For your information, I am now working on crediting the sources for our blog, from journals, research study to the articles. I really hope that you guys are also up to it in updating our blog because I found that we do not have so much time together, I mean to seat and discuss our project together. I would like to say sorry because recently I got so many task to be done, with my co-curricular participation, as well as to my college club. But, I know that it is not an excuse for me to not doing my job in this group and I always remind myself that I have a responsibility as a member of this group. I hope you are also remember of our commitment to this group, okay..at least, show some effort in order to keep our blog updated and hopefully we will succeed.

0 comments: